Thank you for selecting the Services offered by Gun Dog Labs, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as “Gun Dog”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). Review these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Gun Dog.
- ACCEPTANCE. By selecting the “Accept“ button, User (referred to as Useror you)indicates that it has read and understood, and assents to be bound by, the terms of this Agreement. If the person clicking on the “Accept” button is an individual working for User (“Agent”), such person is agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Agreement on behalf of User and certifies that he/she is an Agent of User and has all necessary authority to act on your behalf, including to bind User to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If User does not agree to the terms of the Agreement, User is not granted any rights whatsoever in the Software.
- AGREEMENT. This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the Gun Dog online services provided to you on the website abramobile.com, including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by reference:
- Gun Dog‘s Privacy Statement available on the gundoglabs.com and abramobile.com websites or provided to you otherwise.
- Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, etc., at the time of purchase.
- Additional terms and conditions, which may include those from third parties.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
- The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services and only for the purposes described by Gun Dog. Gun Dog reserves all other rights in the Services. Until termination of this Agreement and as long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, Gun Dog grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right and license to use the Services.
- You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. You agree you will not:
- Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
- Reproduce, modify, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services.
- Make the Services available on any file-sharing or application hosting service.
- PAYMENT. For Services offered on a recurring payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless Gun Dog notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website abramobile.com for the Services:
- Payments will be billed to you in U.S. dollars, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website abramobile.com for the Services.
- You must pay with one of the following:
- A valid credit card acceptable to Gun Dog (a Card);
- By another payment option Gun Dog provides to you in writing.
- If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
- If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of your service, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
- Payments are made in advance for Services for the initial term and any subsequent renewal term. The initial term (the Initial Term™) and renewal term (the Renewal Term) are provided on the abramobile.com website at the time of purchase. Gun Dog will automatically renew your monthly Services at the end of the initial term and any subsequent Renewal Term at the current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement.
- Charges for recurring Services will occur on the monthly and/or yearly anniversary of the date the Service was first purchased.
- Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website abramobile.com for the Services.
- USE WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Use of these Services may be available through a compatible mobile device, may require Internet access and/or additional software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
GUN DOG MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO:
(i)THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION;
(ii)ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND
(iii)ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. You can view Gun Dog™s Privacy Statement provided with the Services and on the website for the Services. You agree to the applicable Gun Dog Privacy Statement, and changes published by Gun Dog. You agree that Gun Dog may use and maintain your data according to the Gun Dog Privacy Statement, as part of the Services. You also give Gun Dog permission to aggregate your non-personally identifiable data, which you enter or upload with that of other users of the Services. For example, this means that Gun Dog may use that aggregated data to improve services, design promotions, or provide ways for you to compare business practices with other users.
- You are responsible for your content. You are responsible for all materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. Archive your Content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. Gun Dog is not responsible for the Content or data you submit through the Services.
- You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
- Illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage “flaming” others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
- Content that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual™s privacy;
- Except as permitted by Gun Dog in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
- Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
- Any information, software or Content which is not legally yours and without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
- Community forums. The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange Content and information with other users of the Services and the public. Please use respect when you interact with other users. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which Gun Dog is not responsible.
- Gun Dog may freely use feedback you provide. You agree that Gun Dog may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant Gun Dog a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to Gun Dog in any way.
- Gun Dog may monitor your Content. Gun Dog may, but has no obligation to, monitor content on the Services. We may disclose any information necessary to satisfy our legal obligations, protect Gun Dog or its customers, or operate the Services properly. Gun Dog, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
- We may tell you about other Gun Dog services. You may be offered other services, products, or promotions by Gun Dog (“Gun Dog Services”). Additional terms and conditions and fees may apply. With some Gun Dog Services you may upload or enter data from your account(s) such as names, addresses and phone numbers, purchases, etc., to the Internet. You grant Gun Dog permission to use information about your business and experience to help us to provide the Gun Dog Services to you and to enhance the Services. You grant Gun Dog permission to combine your business data, if any, with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual personally. You also grant Gun Dog permission to share or publish summary results relating to research data and to distribute or license such data to third parties.
- We may tell you about third party products or services. Subject to the Gun Dog Privacy Statement, Gun Dog may offer products and services on behalf of third parties who are not affiliated with Gun Dog (“Third Party Products”) or the Services may contain links to third party websites (“Third Party Sites”).You agree that Gun Dog can use your contact information, including name and address, for the purpose of offering these products to you in accordance with your stated Gun Dog contact preferences. If you decide to use any Third Party Products or access any Third Party Sites, you are responsible for reviewing the third party™s separate product terms, website terms and privacy policies, and paying any fees, if any, associated with the Third Party Products or Third Party Sites. You agree that the third parties, and not Gun Dog, are responsible for their product™s performance and the content on their websites. Gun Dog is not affiliated with these Third Party Products or Third Party Sites and has no liability for them. Gun Dog reserves the right to terminate access to any interoperability between the Gun Dog Services and Third Party Products without refunds or credits to you.
- Communications. Gun Dog may be required by law to send you communications about the Services or Third Party Products. You agree that Gun Dog may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on our websites.
- You will manage your passwords and accept updates. You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for the Services and to contact Gun Dog if you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account. The Services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve the Services. You agree to receive these updates.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GUN DOG, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY,”SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR CONTENT IN OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES. GUN DOG AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION. IF THE EXCLUSIONS FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO YOU, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS SOONER.
- GUN DOG, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF GUN DOG, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, GUN DOG, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (B) DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY, LOSS OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS OR INVESTMENT, OR USE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET GUN DOG SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF GUN DOG AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF GUN DOG, ITS AFFILIATES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND ITS USE. You agree to indemnify and hold Gun Dog and its Affiliates and Suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Services or breach of this Agreement (collectively referred to as “Claims”). Gun Dog reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by Gun Dog in the defense of any Claims.
- CHANGES. We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time, and the changes will be effective when posted through the Services, on our website for the Services or when we notify you by other means. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part. Your continued use of the Services indicates your agreement to the changes.
- TERMINATION. Gun Dog may immediately, in its sole discretion and without notice terminate this Agreement or suspend the Services if you fail to comply with this Agreement. Upon termination you must immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect Gun Dog™s rights to any payments due to it. Gun Dog may terminate a free account at any time. The User™srights to use the Software may be terminated by Gun Dog immediately and without notice if Gun Dog is unable to debit the User™s (or Agent™s) Card in accordance with this Agreement.
- Termination by User. User may notify Gun Dog to cancel recurring monthly or annual Services prior to the beginning of the Renewal Term. All cancelations are effective immediately. There will be NO REFUNDS for Services or partial refunds of advance payments made for Services during the Renewal Term in which the cancellation was provided. If you wish to cancel your account you may do so by calling Customer Support at 971-266-3353.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Services, including the mobile application, and the underlying software may include U.S. technical data subject to restrictions under export control laws and regulations administered by the United States government. You agree that you will comply with these laws and regulations, and will not export or re-export any part of the Services, in violation of these laws and regulations, directly or indirectly.
- GOVERNING LAW. Oregon state law governs this Agreement without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of state courts in Multnomah County, Oregon U.S.A. or federal court for the District of Oregon. Gun Dog does not represent that the Services are appropriate or available for use in all countries. You are accessing the Services on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- GENERAL. This Agreement, is the entire agreement between you and Gun Dog and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, regarding its subject matter. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that section will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. You cannot assign or transfer ownership of this Agreement to anyone without written approval of Gun Dog. However, Gun Dog may assign or transfer it without your consent to (a) an affiliate, (b) a company through a sale of assets by Gun Dog or (c) a successor by merger. Any assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. If you want to request a transfer of this Agreement, contact Gun Dog via an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.